Anxiety, fears, trauma, stress, anger, grief ...
Hypnotherapy is only one of several tools I employ for dealing with strong emotions and difficult life events, that are calling for you to dissolve limitations, open to your full life purpose and become the best version of your self.
These challenges can make one so uncomfortable that they inspire you to wake up and move forward to the next level of personal and spiritual development.
Take the next step and schedule a FREE consultation.
We use the most effective tools for your relief and success:
- Hypnotherapy and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Past Life & Natal Regression
- Energy Management for Highly Sensitive People (HSP)
- Soul Retrieval, Shadow Work, Inquiry, and more!
I help you remove blocks and heal past wounds, embrace the fullness of who you are, create unity in your heart, understand neurological sensitivity, and become who you intend to be. Together we get to the heart of the matter and in no time at all you feel relieved, peaceful and empowered to live your life with confidence. Check out the testimonials to learn more. I live, love and teach from a border-less spirituality.
My clients are emotionally healthy, intelligent, spiritual people
who are self aware and consciously on a spiritual journey.
How effective is Hypnotherapy?
A survey of psychotherapy literature by Alfred A. Barrios, PhD, revealed the following recovery rate
- Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
- Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
- Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 session
"And the day came
when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom."
~ Anais Nin
During the FREE one hour consultation you will discover
- Who I am / What tools I use / How it all works
- Whether I'm the person to assist you in reaching your goal(s)
- and You also discover whether we make an effective team
Schedule your FREE consultation today.
Serving Seattle, Bellevue, Issaquah, Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Everett ...
King and Snohomish Counties and beyond.